How do you create a new paragraph after a table?

Avraham Makeler amakeler at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 16:15:35 PST 2009

Hi all,
I have a table *immediately* followed by a heading, the latter being almost
at the end of the page. So I would like to insert a page break before the
heading. How do I do that?

Maybe connected to the above (in Word it would be), I would also like to
know how to convert just one row of a table to text. (Actually, the final
row, so that I can "open up the space between the table and the heading that
follows". Maybe this is not the way to solve the table issue, but it's also
nice to know how.)

TIA

- avi