How do you create a new paragraph after a table?

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 16:57:11 PST 2009

Avraham,
Don't concentrate on the Table, concentrate on the Heading.

With your cursor in the heading, press Ctrl+M (Paragraph Designer).

Space Above
Under the Basic tab, set the Space Above Pgf: anter the amount of space, in points you want. Click Apply. If the space you selected is not enough or too much, change the Space Above value until you get the desired amount of space. Click Update All.

Keep with next para
Under the Pagination tab, select Keep with Next Pgf. Click Apply. Click Update All.