How do you create a new paragraph after a table?

Avraham Makeler amakeler at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 03:45:16 PST 2009

Thanks for the responses.

>> You could choose Special> Page Break. The problem with that method is
that FrameMaker removes the page break anytime you remove overrides.
What?!  Really?! In Word this is style independent and is a hard break , as
real as typing "avi" or any ASCII character(s). No way of making a permanent
page break?

And if I make a Heading style that starts at the start of a page, I will
have to make a variant like that for H2, H3, H4  and H5.

Thanks,

- avi