Documentation and Training West Registration Now Open

Scott Abel abelsp at netdirect.net
Fri Jan 16 13:59:14 PST 2009

FrameMaker Users:

Registration is now open for Documentation and Training West, Moving
from Unstructured to Structured Content, March 17-20, 2009 in Palm
Springs. The event features two days of software and skills
development workshops (half- and full-day sessions) taught by industry
leading consultants and trainers, and two days of conference
presentations, exhibits, networking sessions and more. There are no
extra costs to attend the training workshops, which take place from
8:30am-5pm on March 17 and 20th, respectively.

Documentation and Training West 2009
March 17-20, 2009 Palm Springs, CA
http://www.doctrain.com/west/2009

I have a special early bird discount offer for Framers. Get a full
access pass to the conference for only $899 (you save $400 off the
regular price of admission) when you register by telephone 5pm ET
Friday, January 30. To take advantage of the deal, call Eileen Savary
at +1 978-649-8555. Use discount code: FrameMaker

Additionally, if you are an educator or student with a valid
university id, we have a special package offer for you that includes a
full access pass to the event and two nights at the Westin Mission
Hills, our host hotel -- all for only $799. Contact Eileen Savary at
+1 978-649-8555 to learn more.

And, if you are interested in working at the event as a blogger or
photographer, please contact me at scottabel at mac.com. I have a limited
quantity of free tickets for folks who can fill those roles.

Hope this helps. I know the economy is scary for some folks right now.
I'm doing my best to keep prices low and events of high quality with
lots of value.

All the best!

Scott Abel, The Content Wrangler
+1 760.969.3249    scottabel at mac.com