FM8 seems to be sluggish on my PC

Stephen O'Brien sobrien at innovmetric.com
Mon Jan 19 09:50:51 PST 2009

Hi,

Same thing happens to me with FM 8..when the Hypertext dialog box is open...

Have a nice day!

At 12:31 PM 19/01/2009, Avraham Makeler wrote:
>Hi all,
>FM8 seems to be sluggish on my PC. I mean trivial cursor tasks like jumping
>the cursor from one word to another or selecting text. My PC is a 2.8 GHz
>Pentium IV (full architecture) and it is really fast and great for
>everything else.
>
>FM7.2 is much more snappy on my PC.
>
>Has anybody else noticed this about FM8?
>
>Is there something I can to do to speed things up? Like disable some mode or
>something?
>
>TIA
>
>- avi
>or visit
>http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/sobrien%40innovmetric.com
>
>Send administrative questions to listadmin at frameusers.com. Visit
>http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.

Stephen O'Brien
Rédacteur technique senior / Senior Technical Writer
InnovMetric Logiciels inc. / InnovMetric Software Inc.
2014, Cyrille-Duquet, suite 310
Québec (Québec) Canada G1N 4N6

Tel.: (418) 688-2061
Fax: (418) 688-3001
E-mail: sobrien at innovmetric.com
www.innovmetric.com
PolyWorks, the Universal 3D Metrology Software Platform for Manufacturing (TM)