FM8 seems to be sluggish on my PC

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 09:34:36 PST 2009

How much RAM do you have?How much free disk space on the C drive? What
operating system are you running?
Do your files contain graphics that have been copied into the Frame files,
or are they imported by reference?

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358