TOOL: Very inexpensive alternative to Illustrator etc.

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Tue Jan 20 08:16:33 PST 2009

I agree completely! Last December, I bought their suite of three tools
(Xara Extreme 4, Webstyle 4, and Xara 3D 6) for $119 as I recall
(special for the holidays) and it was money well spent, IMHO. I liked it
to the point where I decided not expense it to my company and just
license it myself (so I can keep it eventually!)

I think the combined software is still available from less than the
total of all three. However, for me, the Webstyle product is not one I
would continue to use, but the others are very useful indeed.