TOOL: Very inexpensive alternative to Illustrator etc.

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Thu Jan 22 06:50:53 PST 2009

Kristy Nolan wrote:
> Hi, Stuart!
>
> Do you happen to know if this will run on Mac? I can't find anything
> about system requirements on their site.

Hi Kristy,

A Mac version is under development in the open-source branch,

http://www.xaraxtreme.org/

The Linux version is apparently almost finished.  I'll copy the list on
this message, since there may be others interested in those versions.

best,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

Suggested headline for theonion.com:
"In Final Trip to Beijing, Bush Calls on Premier to 'Tear Down This Wall'"

-- Malcolm Fleschner, Palo Alto, Calif., in The Washington Post