New Adobe Technical Communication Suite 2 and newAdobeeLearningSuite

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 10:48:54 PST 2009

John,
I'm not positive because I haven't played with it yet myself, but I think
the next step is to use Frame's Track Changes tool to Accept/Reject the
delete / insert comments that you've imported.

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358