New Adobe Technical Communication Suite 2 andnewAdobeeLearningSuite

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 14:36:04 PST 2009

The web server option is just that -- a option. Not required.

If you don't use the (free, for now) adobe.com option, you can use any LAN
network folder that allows all reviewers r/w access as the base location for
the review.

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358