TOC pages start at page "4", and I want it to start at page "iv".

Avraham Makeler amakeler at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 04:34:22 PST 2009

Thanks all.
After *carefully* following the given instrcitions, it's working now,

Don't know what I did wrong before. Actually...I was invoking the Doc
Numbering window from the main menu and not from the right-click menu. But I
would be surprised if that would make a difference.

Didn't need to update the book.

On the hand, when I was redoing the chapter numbering, I *did* need
to update the book before I saw the effect.

 avi