Why does Frame cycle 2x ?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 05:36:19 PST 2009

I believe the default behavior, when searching a book, is to restart from
the front of the current chapter when a search is interrupted. I assume it's
part of the program's Find algorithm, but it's never bothered me enough to
find out.

* If you use ixGen to open all the markers in the regular text stream, you
can do a simple search-and-replace for text without going down the detour
into the Markers dialog  box.

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358