Off List

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 07:44:47 PST 2009

I welcome most of the side-threads, although people could push labeling them
with an OT in the subject line a bit more.

So I'd also vote for no changes required, at the moment.

I'm among the group of people who have figured out how the Delete key works,
as well as making use of Gmail's "Mute" command -- a wonderful thing.

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358