Off List

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 07:47:54 PST 2009

> I welcome most of the side-threads, although people could push labeling them
> with an OT in the subject line a bit more.

You mean like this one? ;)

> So I'd also vote for no changes required, at the moment.

I don't think a vote is necessary.

> I'm among the group of people who have figured out how the Delete key works,
> as well as making use of Gmail's "Mute" command -- a wonderful thing.

Gmail has mute? Woah. But yes, Delete works well.

Framers does not have a history of much off-topic noise. Calling
attention to the noise that does come through just creates more noise.

--
Bill Swallow
http://techcommdood.blogspot.com

Avid homebrewer and proud beer snob.