difficulties using italics for index entries in FM 8.0

Lucie Haskins LucieH at att.net
Mon Jan 19 13:43:49 PST 2009

Shlomo,
You hit the nail on the head! I was at release 266. I thought I had
updated to the latest release but obviously I hadn't.

I just downloaded the latest patch (I'm now at 273) and regenerated my
index after applying the patch. All the missing entries now displayed!
The problem has been resolved.

Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction. Now, *why* FM
didn't automatically update to 273 when I asked it to earlier this past
weekend, I'll never know. It just updated me to 266...

Thank you again!
Lucie Haskins