New Adobe Technical Communication Suite 2 and new, Adobe

Jerry Kindall j.kindall at tecplot.com
Thu Jan 22 10:33:02 PST 2009

Thus spake Doug Cuff <subscribe at cuff.ca>:

> I hope that FM9 will meet your needs. I also fear that it won't.

Wow, what a pleasant surprise seeing your name on the Framers list!
What have you been up to lately?  Clearly it involves FrameMaker.  :-)

I started at Tecplot, a scientific data visualization software company,
last July.  This is my first gig using FrameMaker in several years, so I
have only recently been lurking on the Framers list.

--
Jerry Kindall, SDK Technical Writer
Tecplot, Inc. | Enjoy The View