Find and Replace Paragraph Format Feature

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 10:40:51 PST 2009

Set up one of the paragraphs with the corrected para format.

Then:
Copy Special > Para Format.
S&R for a para tag with the old tag name, and replace by Pasting.

Make sure the Book option is checked in the S&R dialog to define your range.

***
You may also want to check out Rick Quattro's Find/Change Special plugin.
[http://www.frameexpert.com/plugins/findchangespecial/index.htm]

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358