List of Figures/Tables Question

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 10:46:17 PST 2009

On the Reference pages of the list, look for the collection of tags that
control the source.
It'll probably look like several sets of:
<$paratext> <$pagenum>

Add the variable to generate the number, in front of the paragraph, to
create something like:
<$paranum> <$paratext> <$pagenum>

Save the file and update the book.

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358