List of Figures/Tables Question

Brian Lamborn blamborn at comcast.net
Mon Jan 26 07:39:51 PST 2009

All,

I am using FM8.0p273 on a XP SP3 machine.

When I insert a table or figure into my document, I have the formatting set up to number the figures and tables. The formatting is set up as follows:

F: Figure <n+>:

T:Table <n+>:

The numbering works flawlessly. However, when I generate a list of figures or a list of tables, I would like FrameMaker to pull the numbering with the title, not just the title as it does now.

In the past when I was FORCED (by client requirements) to develop manuals using Word, I could do this. Surely Frame has a way of making this happen. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian Lamborn
blamborn at comcast.net