Screen Capture / Framer's List Issue - Slightly OT

Brian Lamborn blamborn at comcast.net
Mon Jan 26 12:22:10 PST 2009

All,

Sorry about this post hitting hitting the list today. I actually sent it last Thursday, a little while before Lea Rush's post on the same subject hit the list. I was one of those that Richard Combs mentioned, whose posts weren't reaching the list. That seems to be fixed now.

Anyhow, I have the info I needed and I am currently trying the SnagIt demo and so far it is working well.

Thanks,

Brian S. Lamborn
blamborn at comcast.net