Outline

Hedley Finger hfinger at handholding.com.au
Tue Jan 27 00:38:58 PST 2009

Don:

> As I develop my personally written book in FrameMaker 7.2, especially since
> I have learned to create hot key macros in the customization files, there is
> only one thing about MS Word that I miss – Outline View.
>
> Has anybody ever written a 3rd party program that offers something akin to
> Outline View? Would be nice.

Look for Enhance for FrameMaker by Sandybrook Software. You can create
an outline, promote/demote, cut and paste, drag sections, etc. and it
all works with the paragraph styles you have currently designed and the
virtual nesting of those heading style formats. Unfortunately, at this
point it only works file by file.

Regards,
Hedley

--

Hedley Finger

28 Regent Street   Camberwell VIC 3124   Australia
Tel. +61 3 9809 1229   Fax. (call phone first)
Mob. (cell) +61 412 461 558
Email. "Hedley Finger" <hfinger at handholding.com.au>