Outline

Tue Jan 27 07:41:55 PST 2009

Hedley Finger wrote:

> Look for Enhance for FrameMaker by Sandybrook Software. You can create
> an outline, promote/demote, cut and paste, drag sections, etc. and it
> all works with the paragraph styles you have currently designed and
the
> virtual nesting of those heading style formats. Unfortunately, at this
> point it only works file by file.

I'll second that. Enhance is a great addition to your FM tool chest. I
don't know if there's an FM8/9-compatible version, though.

That said, Gary Etzel made a great point regarding structure. One of
these days, I'm really going to get serious about learning to work with
structured docs...

Richard

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer