wrestling with referenced graphics pointers

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 09:00:19 PST 2009

Ben,
If you change the directory name you have changed the relative path to the
graphics.

The path must stay the same, relative to the source files.

One solution would be to store the graphics in the same tree as the source
files, i.e.,

BookFolder
--|SourceFiles
--|Graphics

Then when the source files look for the graphics, they are at the same
relative level but in a different folder. When you archive, change the date
of the BookFolder, not the SourceFile or Graphics folders.