Changing indentation of a graphic within an anchored frame

Berman, Marta marta.berman at hp.com
Wed Jan 28 22:40:49 PST 2009

Is there a shortcut for changing the indentation of a graphic within an anchored frame? Our FM template is being modified to change the indentation of lots of paragraph tags, and we will all have to manually modify the indentation of almost all of our graphics - unless you happen to know of a framescript, macro, shortcut, or anything that can save us from this colossal task...
Thanks
Marta

Marta Berman
API and Database Information Engineer          Work:     03-539-9267
Hewlett-Packard Software                                 Cell:        052-833-7723
Building M3, Floor 3, Cube 369                           Fax:        03-533-1617
5 Altlafe Street
Yehud, Israel