Changing indentation of a graphic within an anchored frame

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 23:32:04 PST 2009

Hi Marta

I guess the anchoring position of these anchored frames is "Below Current
Line"? In that case, I think the only option you have is a Framescript which
changes the width of the frame and the "offset from left" setting of the
graphic within the frame.

An other (and better) option is to put the anchored frames in an empty
paragraph (you can also do this with a framescript), which you give a
dedicated paragraph tag, for example z_anchor. You set the line spacing of
this paragraph to "variable": Paragraph Designer > Basic tab > Line Spacing
> clear the Fixed check box. The line spacing will then automatically adjust
itself to the height of the anchored frame. Now, if you need to change the
positioning of the graphics, all you have to do is simply change the setting
in the Paragraph Designer for z_anchor, for example indent, but also space
above or below, alignment...

Cheers

--
Yves Barbion • Managing Director • Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor
www.scripto.nu  • skype: yves.barbion  • T: +32 494 12 01 89