colors in tables

Susan Curtzwiler SusanCu at vmc.com
Sun Jul 5 18:22:12 PDT 2009

Hi All,
   Using FMKR 7.0,  Acrobat Distiller 5.0,  on Vista Enterprise on HP (Compaq) laptop.
  I do not have the full Acrobat 5.0 program, on this system.  But, I could take the FMKR file to my own pc and use Acrobat 5.0 and then bring it back to this laptop.

Question:

 I have a large (17pgs) table for my glossary.

The rows are alternating colors - light and medium shade of the same color.
However, the header top row and the left column - are a solid color.

Now, we are adding and deleting some of these glossary entries.

Is there a way to have the alternate row colors update automatically?
I have already gone into the Table Designer and I am working with the shade settings, but not much luck yet.

I inherited this table - I think the alternate coloring was done with copy / paste.

Thanks,
Sue