colors in tables

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 00:57:21 PDT 2009

Hi Susan

Looks like someone has been using "custom ruling and shading", which is not
recommended in this case (except for the left column). So, remove the custom
ruling and shading and use the Table Designer to set the Shading, for
example:

   - Heading and Footing Shading: Fill 100 %
   - Body Shading: Shade By Body Rows, First 1 Fill 30%; Next 1 Fill 30 %
   - Apply custom shading to the left column

To remove custom ruling/shading: select all cells in the table and choose
Table > Custom Ruling and Shading > Custom Cell Shading > Fill: From Table,
Color: From table.

Tip: Buy Rick Quatro's Table Cleaner plugin for this type of work:

http://www.frameexpert.com/plugins/tablecleaner/index.htm

Kind regards

--
Yves Barbion • Managing Director • Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor
www.scripto.nu  • skype: yves.barbion  • T: +32 494 12 01 89