Save As not working with Acrobat Pro 9.0- issue still not resolved

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 07:53:56 PDT 2009

In addition to Stuart's accurate assessment, you're really unlikely to
get SaveAs in FM 7 working with a current version of Acrobat because
the name and location of the PDF printer has changed over the years
since FM 7 shipped. So if you install Acrobat 9 properly, FM 7 has no
way of knowing the new location because it didn't exist when 7
shipped.

The easiest fix is to install FM 7, install Acrobat 9, and use File >
Print to produce your PDFs.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com