Frame crashes when importing large XML file

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 6 22:04:47 PDT 2009

Jeremy and Alan,

Good idea.  We'll try that. I'll let you know what happens.

We tried Scott Prentice' suggestion about splitting the file up.  It works
if we chop it up into sections of 90 topics each.  But that's a lot of
trouble.  If it is actually a bug as Scott and Rick say, then the only way
to get the file into FM is to break it up.  But we have lots more files like
this and manually breaking it up is probably not the most efficient way to
do this.

I'm hoping that Adobe Engineering finds/creates a real solution to the
problem.

Best regards,
Diane