PDF headaches

Jenny Greenleaf jgreenleaf at mac.com
Tue Jul 7 15:53:40 PDT 2009

Maybe. The background stays the same and the graphic on top of it
changes from manual to manual. We writers would rather not have to ask
the graphic artist to do this for every book. Plus, I think then the
whole thing would have to be EPS, and the file is gargantuan is it is.
I will try it though.

I would be fine if I could fix the cross-reference issue.

Jenny