PDF headaches

Jenny Greenleaf jgreenleaf at mac.com
Wed Jul 8 13:53:22 PDT 2009

This was a good suggestion, and it works--both with Save As PDF and
Print to PDF. The resolution isn't as good, but that's an OK tradeoff
for getting the cross references right.

I still can't figure out why the first cross reference of <almost>
every chapter is mangled in Save As PDF, but not Print to PDF.

Jenny