Soliciting hardware recommendations

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Tue Jul 14 09:41:28 PDT 2009

Hi D...

I assume that you've tried running FM using Fusion on your Mac, and that
wasn't sufficient? I just started messing with this on a Mac Mini using
Fusion 2 .. I've got XP and Vista (and Ubuntu) running as
virtualizations, with FM7.2, 8, and 9 (among other things), and all
seems good to me. I need to do a lot more testing to be sure, but I'm
ready to ditch my Windows system entirely, if it all pans out.

Fusion is great .. you can even run the Windows application windows
along side of Mac apps and copy+paste between them. You can also add the
Windows apps to the dock and launch them like Mac apps. Seems like the
ideal situation to me.

Granted .. I've just started messing with this and there may be some
serious problems that I'm overlooking. I'd love to hear if others have
gone this direction.

Cheers,

...scott

Scott Prentice