MIF for RoboHelp on the Fritz

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Wed Jul 29 14:29:05 PDT 2009

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:49:12 -0500, "Pinkham, Jim"
<Jim.Pinkham at voith.com> wrote:

>*	I can still Save As MIF from within Frame, and I'm not seeing
>any apparent hiccups in Wash via MIF.
>*	When I also try Save Using Mif2Go, I get an error message about
>not being able to find the mif2rtf.ini file.

That will happen if you never used Setup... for the Mif2Go
project.  If you are really using RH, you probably didn't.  ;-)

Wash via MIF doesn't need a project setup, so that always
works.

It's unlikely that SetPrint is involved.  If the Robo MIF
process writes to a different directory, see if you can
SaveAs MIF to the same directory.  Sounds like a permission
problem.