Topic changes heading levels

Judy judy at hypack.com
Tue Jun 2 04:05:42 PDT 2009

I'm in Unstructured Frame and doubt I'll be moving to structured any
time soon.

I'll contemplate a different template for the quckstarts. It may be the
best solution in spite of the still unconventional outline structure.
(My 3rd grade language arts teacher wouldn't approve of a level 2
Heading w/ only 1 level 3 child! ;-p )

thanks!