Topic changes heading levels

Matt Sullivan matt at grafixtraining.com
Mon Jun 1 12:43:30 PDT 2009

Hi Jenny,

Interesting predicament...

I believe this nesting will be more for print purposes than Help, if I read
your post correctly.

If you are using structured Frame, the concept of conditionalizing your
extra layers of structure will be pretty straightforward. The context
formatting in the EDD could adjust on the fly when structure is
conditionalized

If using structured Frame is not an option, you might explore having a
QuickStart template and a Full Manual Template that make the headings appear
correct without actually changing the para tags.

-Matt

Matt Sullivan
GRAFIX Training

matt at roundpeg.com
www.roundpeg.com
Office 714 960-6840
Cell & text 714 585-2335
SMS message 7145852335 at vtext.com

skype: mattatroundpeg
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/grafixtraining
facebook| plaxo

Click to tell me the social media sites you belong to