Adobe Technical Communication Suite 2 Trial is now available for Download

RJ Jacquez rjacquez at adobe.com
Fri Jun 5 11:25:55 PDT 2009

** I work for Adobe Systems **

Hi All, as you may or may not know, since the launch of Adobe TCS2, the only way our customers have been able to get a trial copy has been to order a trial DVD because of the many application the whole Suite includes.

I'm happy to report that as of today, you can now also download the entire Suite via a highly compressed file, so that you can quickly start evaluating all of the tools and integration between them.

Here's the direct link to the download: www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=tcs<http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=tcs>

For those also interested in our Adobe eLearning Suite, it too is available now for download and you can find it here:
www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=elearning_suite<http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=elearning_suite>

On a personal note, I'd like to invite you to join Twitter if you haven't done so. I joined roughly 2 months ago and have found it to be a terrific and invaluable communication platform, and a place where I'm having great conversation with my customers.

Through Twitter, I can easily and quickly share these types of news with our customers (as I did this morning), share tips and tricks, and answer questions about the products I evangelize, all in 140 characters or less.

This morning I announced the availability of these two downloads and it quickly got Retweeted (RT) by many of my followers. You can click on these links to see an example:

http://twitter.com/rjacquez/status/2042399231
http://twitter.com/rjacquez/status/2042369171

Again, I highly recommend Twitter and if you join and want to follow me, here's my Twitter account and I'll follow you back: http://twitter.com/rjacquez

Sincerely,