Print Book-PDF Setup Drops Bookmarks

Corcoran, Susan Susan.Corcoran at Honeywell.com
Mon Jun 8 08:42:14 PDT 2009

Hi Richard,

I tested this method and you're right.  Setting the PDF Bookmarks using
Format > Document > PDF Setup saves the bookmark settings for a book in
FM9.  I was just used to doing it using the PDF Setup button in the
Print window during my first print, then saving the book with those
parameters.  I still think this is a bug, but at least now I have a
workaround.

Thanks!

Susan Corcoran