Print Book-PDF Setup Drops Bookmarks

John Newman weblists at newman6.net
Fri Jun 5 16:06:06 PDT 2009

I have noticed the same problem with the Para Designer getting stuck.
However, I have found that I do not need to restart FM. I just close the
Para Designer (delete its tab from the pod), and then re-open it. Still a
pain, but not as much of one. It would be nice to get the bug fixed, though.

-- John