Print Book-PDF Setup Drops Bookmarks

Callie Bertsche c.bertsche at tecplot.com
Mon Jun 8 10:22:38 PDT 2009

Smart, Richard! I hadn't investigated this before, but have now verified
that your hypothesis works correctly in my installation of FM 9 (it's
not TCS, just FM 9). PDF setup changes made in the Print Book dialog are
not "sticky", but those made from Format > Document do seem to stick and
are reflected in the Print Book dialog way of accessing the PDF setup. I
guess it makes sense now that I understand it, so that I could make a
"one-time" change through the Print dialog, or a lasting change through
Format > Document.

Just my testing skills to add to the theory,

Callie

Message: 5