RoboHelp 8 and Map ID's

Will Husa will.husa at 4techwriter.com
Wed Jun 3 07:07:35 PDT 2009

Hi All,

My friend, Caryn, is having some difficulties with RoboHelp 8 and deployment
of Map ID's. (see below) If you can help her out, please cc her at
drovenes at aol.com.

Thanks,

Will

Will Husa

Technical Writer

Your source for user friendly documentation, user manuals, and HTML help.
Phone: 708-927-3569
Fax: 630-668-9283

www.4techwriter.com

  _____