Preserving HTML hyperlinks in a FrameMaker Document

Joseph Lorenzini panopticon23 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 11:46:39 PDT 2009

Hi all,

One of the documents I create is an programmer's reference guide. This guide
consists of a list of extension functions that are hyperlinks to
corresponding descriptions. This content is embedded within the code. One of
the developers I work with created a script that extracts out this
information and transforms it into an HTML page. I need to convert this HTML
page into a FrameMaker document.

Is there a way to import this HTML document into FrameMaker and preserve the
hyperlinks?

--
Sincerely,

Joseph Lorenzini