Activating an image object

Jon Harvey JHarvey at cambridgesoft.com
Thu Jun 11 12:48:25 PDT 2009

Everyone,

I know this has been covered on this list before but I don't recall the
answers. Here goes:

I have an FM 9.0 in which I'm trying to import a *.png files as an
object. The image comes in as a white box with the file name in the
middle of it. If I activate it, the file opens in the Windows image
viewer, not in FM. I know that FM only shows previews of actual images;
however, I haven't seen any option in SnagIt (the tool I use) to save
the images with preview. I know that other people have encountered this
problem as well. What gives?

Jon Harvey

Manager, Desktop & Enterprise Documentation

CambridgeSoft Corporation

100 CambridgePark Drive

Cambridge, MA 02140

(617) 588-9354