Activating an image object

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 05:33:14 PDT 2009

Importing simple graphics as objects isn't usually recommended because
it uses Microsoft's OLE mechanism. OLE has a reputation for
flakiness... such as totally breaking down when XP SP3 was installed
(although the mechanism was working OK with FM9) and also requiring
more system overhead. Without knowing the details, I'd suspect that
there may be something wrong with your OLE setup.

In any case, if you use the more routine method of importing the .png
as a referenced graphic, does it show up OK?

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.