FrameMaker double-click oddity

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 05:37:18 PDT 2009

Saving as a MIF cleans out any stray characters that may show up if
content was imported from Word or another word processor... or
possibly a version of FM with a higher rev number than yours (maybe
references to Unicode, for instance).

Because it does fix the problem, I'd suspect that there are hidden
characters in the incoming files.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com