FrameMaker double-click oddity

Helen Borrie helebor at iinet.net.au
Tue Jun 16 06:42:56 PDT 2009

At 10:27 PM 16/06/2009, Steve Rickaby wrote:

>The default behaviour in FrameMaker is that double-clicking selects a word and triple-clicking selects a paragraph, as we all know.

Completely off-topic, but - I didn't know about double-clicking to select a word and triple-clicking to select a paragraph.  However (without Frame running at the moment, as it's bedtime here!) I tried it in my email client (Eudora 7).  It works here, exactly like that.  Well, now I've learnt something else!

Helen