A Frame Problem for the Record Books

ecidade at zoominternet.net ecidade at zoominternet.net
Mon Jun 15 15:40:59 PDT 2009

	Good evening fellow Framers

	Here's one I've NEVER encountered before.

	First, the setup:  WXP, Frame 8 (unstructured)

	As I'm developing a document I'm proceeding from page to page, no
problem.

	Suddenly, I reach the end (or I THOUGHT) it was the end on page 79
of a 90 page document, you know at the end of a Frame file, you
encounter the "end of file" symbol, sort of a "double-S"

	When what to my wandering eyes should appear?....more text on page
80!  It's the next page which I cannot, for the life of me, get to
behave or come forward to page 79.  It's as if there is a different,
separate, text flow so I checked for a "Flow: B" and there isn't any.

	I'm at the end of my work day and am putting this one (and myself)
to bed....to tackle it in the morning, but if anyone out there has
encountered this before, please let me know....this is odd beyond
anything I've ever encountered before.

	Thanks and all the best

	From New York City....

	Eduardo