Horizontal Range Braces

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Tue Jun 16 14:55:08 PDT 2009

Hi, Baruch,

I was aware of the character format capability (I use them in numbering
for headings and text in the sidehead), but not the ability to select
them in equations. My experience with the equations editor is extremely
low - no reasons to use them till now! :)

I will try all this out as well.

Thanks again,