Horizontal Range Braces

Baruch Brodersen baruch at technitext.com
Tue Jun 16 12:00:22 PDT 2009

Z,

You can increase the point size, and thus the proportional thickness of the
brace, in Special > Equations > Equations > Equations Sizes (or Esc, p, e).
For horizontal braces modify Level 1 equation sizes.

FrameMaker Help also gives this valuable advice:

To change the character format for functions, numbers, strings, and
variables:

1. Create the character format you want (see "The Paragraph and Character
Designers" on page 94).
2. On the Equations palette, choose Equation Fonts from the Equations pop-up
menu.
3. Choose the character format from the Functions, Numbers, Strings, or
Variables pop-up menu, and click Set. The pop-up menus contain the formats
stored in the Character Catalog.

Baruch