Producing HTML help pages in FM for Eclipse help

Fei Min Lorente FeiMin.Lorente at onsemi.com
Fri Jun 19 13:36:16 PDT 2009

Thanks for correcting that, Jeremy. I blame my faulty memory.

The reason the file names kept changing on me is because I have some
chapters that are generated from the source code, tagged with XML, then
imported into FrameMaker. I really wouldn't expect Mif2Go to remember
what the last batch of sections were named when they are all effectively
replaced. Hence, the filename markers saved me, especially since we
store all this in a file control system and I was filling it up with
duplicate content (same stuff, different file name). And since the
markers are generated, too, we've worked out a system so they don't
duplicate.

Fei Min