FM 7.2 error message: Nothing to copy

Gil & Ifat Vinokoor vinokoor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 06:06:38 PDT 2009

Hi all,
I am constantly receiving the error message "Nothing to copy" when working
with files, both stand-alone and as part of a book (using FrameMaker 7.2).

For example, when I place my cursor within a text field (i.e. it is
blinking) and I double-click the scroll up arrow, the message always
appears.
But, when I select some text (i.e. text is highlighted) and I double-click
the scroll up arrow, the message does NOT appear.
Go figure!

I've looked for information about this error in the online help file, as
well as searched the FrameMaker Support Center, but haven't found anything.

Can anyone help me? This message is appearing a lot and is very annoying!

Thanks,
Gil